Common symptoms of seasonal Allergies in pets
People often overlook the symptoms of seasonal allergies in pets. They are trying to find the same symptoms that humans have. Although some symptoms can be shared between species. Though some symptoms are shared between species, humans most commonly have respiratory issues during allergy season while animals are more likely to have skin problems.
Keep an eye out for symptoms such as:
- Dry, itchy skin
- Excessive licking/scratching around the eyes, tail and ears
- Runny eyes or nose
- Paw chewing
- Swollen paws
- Ear infections
Digestive issues such as vomiting and diarrhea may also occur due to allergies, but are a good indicator that the allergen is food-related.
Talk to your veterinarian if your pet is experiencing any of these symptoms. To diagnose allergies, your veterinarian may perform an intradermal test similar to one performed on humans.
Good hygiene and a clean home can go a long way to easing your pet’s seasonal allergies. If you notice persistent symptoms, contact a veterinarian for further assistance and treatment. When it comes to at-home care for your pet, Beloved Pets has the products you need to keep them feeling their best.
- Quickly relieves up to 99% of dog allergies: Allergy Relief Treats gently and effectively relieve allergic reactions, reduces skin itching, tones up the body and it is really delicious for your dog
- Strong immune system: Beloved Pets Allergy Immune chewable supplement is the set of immunostimulating components which in combination give an excellent immune system boost and support for your pet every day.
- All-Natural allergy immune bites- We produce allergy medicine for dogs with only natural ingredients such as salmon oil, vitamin c, meal, probiotics, kona berry, and other natural and healthy components.
- Made by USA vets: Allergy Formula is developed and approved by the best USA veterinarians. NO harmful components: no GMO, cellulose, canola, corn, palm, and soy.
- Recommended serving per day: up to 10 LBS - 1 soft chew per day, 10-30 LBS - 2 chews per day, 31-60 LBS - 3 chews per day, 61-90 LBS - 4 chews per day and over 90 LBS - 5 chews per day.